Onroad racing!

All things RC

Onroad racing!

Postby Pondskipper on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:27 pm

How many, if any of you are interested in on road racing even drifting and wish we could still do it? I ask because I may have an opportunity to get it going again if there's enough participants. Please text me at 251-295-4766

Thanks, Aj.
Pondskipper

Re: Onroad racing!

Postby Pondskipper on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:33 pm

The location would be sunshine skating rink once or twice a month depending, just have to get enough people interested to make it worth their while to do it, would be on the skating rink it's self indoors with full concessions and everything.
Pondskipper

Postby Pondskipper on Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:53 pm

Currently the owner has agreed to $100 per hour, depending on the amount of participants this total was divided between obviously the price would drop and the good thing is that we wouldn't ever have to worry about having a place to race onroad or drift cars as obviously it operates as a skating rink the rest of the time and has been around for forever, hopefully enough people are interested and willing to participate in this.
Pondskipper

Postby Brian Davis on Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:28 pm

Your best bet for getting a dialogue going for onroad racing will probably be at the onroad race being held at the fairgrounds this Saturday. That, or post in the Facebook group linked in the site banner. Hardly anyone uses this site anymore, especially the onroad guys. I just stop by periodically to make sure the site is still up and running.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/mobilercracing/

Onroad didn't die, it just moved.
Brian Davis

Return to General RC Discussion