the hpi d8s buggy

Talk about your buggy

the hpi d8s buggy

Postby cecil on Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:04 pm

I recently bought the hip d8s an went to the track behind hobby town I've had other rc cars before but they were the ones u found at ur local Walmart but any ways after having it for a full month I decided time to hit the track nobody was there an I was kinda glad due to the fact I was learning to drive that courts an get more familiar with the track but after I ran it around for a few laps I seen they buggy had great potential but then I made that jump on the last turn before the straight away an broke my front suspension block I was very upset but I know its something that happens but if there's any one out there that can give me better advice on how to Set my suspension up for jumps I'm all ears
cecil

Re: the hpi d8s buggy

Postby teamracer 59 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:22 pm

ok when i did run nitro buggy it was not as much as set-up when it come down to makein a buggy jump it more as how u comein up on a jump and takein a jump and •Throttle
teamracer 59

Postby teamracer 59 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:26 pm

it alot of guy that have run the d8 and still runin it so some one will post u a good starter set-up
teamracer 59

Postby repete on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:27 pm

its best to just bring it out to the track for a race. Their are several of us who are well versed in the HB D8 line of vehicles.
repete

Postby Crash Override on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:01 pm

i have some extra parts but dont know what you mean by suspesion block. i live really close to the track as well so if you post up in this thread you are going to be there i could posibly get over there and lend a tuning hand. i work night shift though so it would have to be during the weekend or around noonish weekday. :D
blade 130x, umx carbon cub ss, A-1 skyraider
Crash Override

Postby cecil on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:16 pm

The front suspension block is behind the diff gears in the front its sold plastic an hold a pin through it to keep the a arms on I just left the other day to get back on the boat I should be back in may I hope to meet some of y'all an get a few good tips
cecil

Return to 1/8 Scale Buggy