Aug 1 race

General discussion about offroad racing.

Aug 1 race

Postby Razorbelly on Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:28 pm

Hopefully the weather will hold out for us this weekend. I'll check on the track Friday and the weed situation. But if we can't race, I think Flowood will be and I'll be going there. I need to play...
Razorbelly

Re: Aug 1 race

Postby Todd on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:33 pm

Thanks for posting Mark.

Yea, I don't have a fuzzy feeling about this weekend. If we don't race, I'm 50/50 tally or flowood.

If we some how have a dry-ish thursday and friday, I'll make my way over friday afternoon to do some work.
RSCrono.com
20% Discount: "MobileRC20"
Todd

Postby Todd on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:28 pm

Had a minute to look at the track....

It's actually completely dry, no standing water at all. If we can get through this evening/night and tomorrow with little/no rain, we'll be good to go for Saturday.

IF (a big IF) we stay dry, I am planning to go out Friday evening to do some track maintenance. If anyone wants to come out, you're more than welcomed. Probably start 4-5pm and just work into the evening. That way we avoid most of the heat.

A bit of a late notice as well, but if we do get to work on the track and run, I'd really like to try and drag the track to smooth it out and get rid of some of the grass. If anyone has a lawn mower or atv or something similar and can bring it out tomorrow evening to run around for a little while and drag the track, please post up. If we can get something out there, I'll go by HD or Lowes or somewhere and buy a chainlink gate and some sand bags or something similar to use as a drag.
RSCrono.com
20% Discount: "MobileRC20"
Todd

Postby Razorbelly on Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:51 pm

The track is prepped and ready for tomorrow, Thx to Todd, Shawn, Mike, Terry & me. Grass cut, trash gone and weeds wacked. Should be a good day for racing.
Razorbelly

Return to Offroad Racing