Schedule change?

General discussion about offroad racing.

Re: Schedule change?

Postby David Brown on Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:11 am

OK cool.
DAVID BROWN
David Brown

Postby repete on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:29 am

In corpus we do 2nd and 4th because mobile does 1st and 3rd!

On a serious note.

I don't think its in the racers or tracks interest to compete with mobile. They are vastly different tracks.

OSRC is a small indoor facility, 1/10 electric should flourish there. 2nd and 4th benefits them because if any mobile people would like to dabble into 1/10 elec, they now have 2 venues to choose from. Ft. Walton and OSRC. With OSRC being indoor giving them an all weather edge.

I don't see them conflicting with the Ft Walton people either as that's quite a journey for a club race.

Mobile has been running the same weekends forever. I see no reason for that to change because of a new track. Especially one that is catering to a completely different type of racing.

There should also be no reason for Jeremy to even be considering TD'ing for both tracks. Its enough work doing it for 1. If OSRC doesn't have someone or was planning on relying on him, then Jeremy will just have choose which he will run and the other side will have to step up and take control of there situation. I am sure there are some old school 1/10 elec guys *cough*B. Davis, Mike Henry*cough* that are pretty pumped about being able to do some all weather 1/10 indoor, that have plenty of experience with TD'ing and can help OSRC continue if Jeremy were to stay at Mobile and Vice versa for us here if Jeremy were to switch to OSRC *cough*Kale, The brothers Sickles*cough*

Also if what Kales says is true with Marc Beck being an hour away. He is a wealth of track building and maintenance knowledge that will definitely help take Mobile to another level.
repete

Postby Brian Davis on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:36 am

Brian Davis

Postby repete on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:13 pm

You know you miss it.

Even if htey run 1/3 it shouldnt affect mobile much. Different crowds will want that. Men will want Mobile R/C :lol:
repete

Postby Brian Davis on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:28 pm

repete wrote:You know you miss it.

Brian Davis

Postby mississippi boys on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:16 pm

Ok me & Danny are ready for time change, but for the date change no! OSRC was nice racing & we will help OSRC as
much as we can. We r Mobile racers, Ya'll know how we drive[ all over the track !], we love our big track & the oval. With the turn-out OSRC had Grand Opening, I think they will do ok on 2nd & 4th weekends. I hope things work out for both tracks & Jeremy is doing a great job for both tracks! That's Our 4 cents!!
mississippi boys

Previous

Return to Offroad Racing