ULTRA CAPABLE

Sit down. Lets talk Buggy

ULTRA CAPABLE

Postby HittMan69 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:23 am

Some of you may remember the write up i did on my custom OFNA buggy...I think its time to bring it out of hiding...ive got myself the shocks ive been wanting and will be going through an older Dynamite MACH motor and clean it up with some stage 2 mods of mine from H.R.E...Hoping to do some testing and run a race or 2 in the near future...Ive seen some pretty powerful expensive motors at the track and want to test the power of my el cheapo motor against them as well as fuel mileage..Should be fun :ninja:
OFNA.com
2008 Winter Nationals Champion (1/10 2wd nitro stadium trucks)(Mobile)
Hittman Racing Engines (H.R.E.)
CUSTOM OFNA ULTRA SERIES 1/8 BUGGY. (see on OFNA.com- search "ultra-capable"in LX ultra series category)
AE GT2 ( one of a kind custom AE.15X By H.R.E.)
Associated NTC3 (4 sale)
Axial SCX10 Honcho
Axial SCX10 Rubicon Unlimited
E-Flight Blade Scout CX
WL V911 Custom
Custom Hybrid Quadcopter
HittMan69

Re: ULTRA CAPABLE

Postby Jamminator on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:26 pm

Pretty sure everyone acknowledges cheap motors can make great power and be efficient. I used to have a couple.

The problem has always been consistent quality, however. That's why people pay money.
Jamminator

Re: ULTRA CAPABLE

Postby HittMan69 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:05 am

Yea i suppose...ive seen them all break cranks and rods and wear out sleeves and bearings and rod bushings..Ive owned Novarossi and RB and OS and many other high dollar motors...made no difference in my race when i used to run regularly with a jammin CR-X1 buggy or in my old GS truggy...ill stick with my low budget stuff
OFNA.com
2008 Winter Nationals Champion (1/10 2wd nitro stadium trucks)(Mobile)
Hittman Racing Engines (H.R.E.)
CUSTOM OFNA ULTRA SERIES 1/8 BUGGY. (see on OFNA.com- search "ultra-capable"in LX ultra series category)
AE GT2 ( one of a kind custom AE.15X By H.R.E.)
Associated NTC3 (4 sale)
Axial SCX10 Honcho
Axial SCX10 Rubicon Unlimited
E-Flight Blade Scout CX
WL V911 Custom
Custom Hybrid Quadcopter
HittMan69

Return to Buggy