How to get into the clique

All things RC

How to get into the clique

Postby chefclancy on Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:42 pm

I understand the Mobile R/C racers are a very small community of tight-knit racers. But, is there a way to get more involved in racing and helping out with the track? I tried becoming a member of the Facebook page but was blocked for some reason. I am not complaining, just trying to understand better. I've spoken with several people who feel discouraged and shut out of the local Mobile RC scene and they just gave up and got out of the hobby. I don't see that as being a healthy way to help grow the Mobile R/C scene. Anyways, thanks guys.
chefclancy

Re: How to get into the clique

Postby jasonkingcobra on Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:50 am

We have a decent track with regular racing in Pensacola, FL on Lillian Hwy, and sometimes folks from Mobile RC Racing will come out, they seem like a nice bunch of folks so I am sure you can get with one of them and get "in the clique" - we have offroad racing every couple of weekends here, as well as on-road racing every Friday night so we would love to have you out if you can make it this far. See us at http://kingcobraofflorida.com/rc-track-pensacola/
jasonkingcobra

Return to General RC Discussion