i has a question for jeremy

All things RC

i has a question for jeremy

Postby Brad4x4 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:35 pm

since osrc has said the schedule of their offroad race being the 1st and 3rd "is what it is " and you living much closer to them than us.....are you going to continue to td for mobile or td for osrc?
B-rad makes the A main

8ight T 3.0
Tekno NB48
Losi SCTE 1.0
Associated 8.2e
Losi 22 2wd buggy
Brad4x4

Re: i has a question for jeremy

Postby murcielago 01 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:00 pm

Both
ae rc8t ce
blitz ese pro
murcielago 01
Offroad Track Director

Postby Brad4x4 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:49 pm

I guess I don't understand, how are you going to run a race in ocean springs on the same Saturday that mobile races.
B-rad makes the A main

8ight T 3.0
Tekno NB48
Losi SCTE 1.0
Associated 8.2e
Losi 22 2wd buggy
Brad4x4

Postby teamracer 59 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:16 pm

hope this help brad they start at 1PM and mobile at 4PM so he can run some at osrc and be at moobile at 4pm not saying this how he goin to do it this the way i see it been done but how it flood and my apt is 15min from the track mobile is open for the weekend
teamracer 59

Postby murcielago 01 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:18 pm

It works like this when mobile runs I will be there. If mobile gets rained out I will go to OS. And the 2nd and 4th I will be runing OS onroad. So OS will have some else for 1st and 3rd. Now if there is a fifth weekend I am calling it a break. I said before I will not abandon mobile it's where I learned to race.
ae rc8t ce
blitz ese pro
murcielago 01
Offroad Track Director

Postby teamracer 59 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:29 pm

+2
teamracer 59

Postby repete on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:43 pm

IMO, I would not abandon Mobile, but I would rather say pass the torch on.

If it were me, I would run the OS on-road races. It would be much more relaxing and enjoyable to just sit back and call races for 2 days a month.

That would free up your 1/3 weekends for the racing of your choice. Will also make your racing more enjoyable as your will have more time to relax and get your gear ready and get back to the ol' chit chat.

just my .02. It's what I would do in that situation.
repete

Postby God of Gnar on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:14 pm

I hate that you are stuck between this Jeremy. I'm not trying to start a conflict with the other track, I was their Saturday to support them. Then I wanted to find answers to why they would switch weekends. Then one thing lead to another. OSRC would be a better fit for you IMO. You live right near the track and they also compensate you for your job. Plus when their is a race scheduled you know they are going to have it because it is indoor. I wouldnt blame you if you wanted to run their races. I also don't feel like you abandoned us if you did choose to go to OSRC. I tried to be nice and compromise with them but they want to be onesided and not see our point of view. I think some things need to change at Mobile and I feel like us working together as a team can make it happen. We need to have a meeting at the track Saurday if we race to discuss some changes.
God of Gnar
Fancy Feet

Return to General RC Discussion