xtreme zone sunday..onroad...

All things RC

Re: extreme zone sunday..onroad...

Postby cegpcola on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:22 am

I should be out there on the next Saturday race which I think is on the 27th. I still need to run over one weekend and get a little track time in to set up the McDominator. I also need to finish putting my daughters' cars together and get their bodies ready. I guess I am just going to put a 13.5 in their cars since I don't have the electronics to build them sportsman cars. Do you guys normally have enough for an A and a B main, cause I wouldn't want to start them out being in the way of the faster guys.
cegpcola

Postby BUCKSHOTRC on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:46 pm

i would limit them a bit and run them in sportsman
BUCKSHOTRC

Postby Brian Davis on Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:08 pm

I would either setup them up according to the body rules in Sportsman (less downforce = the great equalizer), or we can simply have a vote during the driver's meeting to determine if the split the class into an A/B-main or not. Given recent turnouts and the number of people that have been coming out to practice, we may need to split the class regardless of vote, anyways.
Brian Davis

Postby cegpcola on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:11 pm

Whatever you guys would want to do. All I am doing with them right now is letting them turn laps. I have some 17.5 motors that I could throw in their cars if need be, as well as run the bodies like the Sportsman class rules and then depending on what everyone wants to do at the track then we will go that direction. I want them to get some laps in but I don't want them to be getting in everyones way either as that is not fun for anyone including them.
cegpcola

Postby BUCKSHOTRC on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:57 am

I am looking for anyone who wants to go race asphalt at p-cola sunday ........if not maybe practice at xtreme sat or sunday ?
BUCKSHOTRC

Re: xtreme zone sunday..onroad...

Postby BUCKSHOTRC on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:41 pm

looks like we are gonna go practice at xtreme anyone else wanna go sunday ?
BUCKSHOTRC

Postby kenny on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:41 pm

i got my transponders in today and got my battery and I have a used 20 turn for sportsman but talked with brian last night and may work with different things to help slow them to handle better---that is awesome for me
kenny

Postby BUCKSHOTRC on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:58 pm

come on out sunday short bus
BUCKSHOTRC

Postby cegpcola on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:23 pm

I can't practice this weekend since I will be racing here in Pcola Sunday and still waiting for some stuff to finish up my daughters' cars. I will have to get out there one Saturday with the girls and practice with them to get them used to running. Right now they have activities every Sunday evening, so until school lets out I will only have them out on Saturdays.
cegpcola

Postby teamracer 59 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:23 pm

let get a race done be for we go slow then down handle is goin to all be in yo set-up anyway not speed lol

kenny wrote:i got my transponders in today and got my battery and I have a used 20 turn for sportsman but talked with brian last night and may work with different things to help slow them to handle better---that is awesome for me
teamracer 59

Postby Brian Davis on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:16 pm

teamracer 59 wrote:let get a race done be for we go slow then down handle is goin to all be in yo set-up anyway not speed lol

kenny wrote:i got my transponders in today and got my battery and I have a used 20 turn for sportsman but talked with brian last night and may work with different things to help slow them to handle better---that is awesome for me

We've already raced them, and they're too fast with the 20t motors. I'm going to experiment this weekend and see how a plain old Tamiya silver can runs. If it's slow enough, a 21.5 would also be an alternative brushless setup that could possibly be run.
Brian Davis

Postby teamracer 59 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:19 pm

OK let me know
what u all come up with

][/b]quote="Brian Davis"]
teamracer 59 wrote:let get a race done be for we go slow then down handle is goin to all be in yo set-up anyway not speed lol

We've already raced them, and they're too fast with the 20t motors. I'm going to experiment this weekend and see how a plain old Tamiya silver can runs. If it's slow enough, a 21.5 would also be an alternative brushless setup that could possibly be run.[/quote]
teamracer 59

Postby BUCKSHOTRC on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:51 pm

derek you should come run your sunday too
BUCKSHOTRC

Postby teamracer 59 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:05 pm

iam down to turn some lap sunday :wink:

BUCKSHOTRC wrote:derek you should come run your sunday too
teamracer 59

Postby BUCKSHOTRC on Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:01 pm

we will be there tomorrow at noon....be there or be slow !
BUCKSHOTRC

PreviousNext

Return to General RC Discussion